Stopping a currently played sound (was: Re: [Newbies] Re: Getting directory path?)

Kouma hisuigvn at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 21:17:54 UTC 2010

Hi Levente,

Thank for your reply, but it'd be to pause a new sound, not the playing one.
Earlier, I played a sound with
(SampledSound fromWaveFileNamed: 'X:/Music/English/Lemon Tree') play.

by clicking a button 'Play'. Now, with that song being played, I made a
button called 'Stop' and will use it to stop the currently playing music.

Should I create a new thing as "current playing music" for the method
#pause? (we don't have #stop?)