[Newbies] loading Shout into trunk?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sat Dec 4 22:31:36 UTC 2010

Another reason I did not realize that Workspaces had syntax highlighting, is that adding comment quotes around some text in a Workspace does not change the color to indicate it is all a comment. Also I see that syntax highlighting can be turned off in the Workspace windowbar menu, although the default appears to be set to on, but there is a preference called Subdued syntax highlighting that is on as well.
Is the lack of quoted comment coloring in a Workspace a known problem?
Is there a way to make quoted comments colored in the Workspace?

Ken