[Newbies] loading Shout into trunk?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sun Dec 5 23:03:15 UTC 2010

Well, comment highlighting doesn't seem to work for me, at least not reliably all the time.

Could someone please check out the image Squeak4.2-10740-alpha at:
<https://public.me.com/kbrown> in the Squeak4.2Test folder, and let me know if they are seeing the "commented out" in the two Workspaces, properly colored a shade of green like the two lines in the Workspace that has more text? At least I see those two lines properly colored as comment.

The image is a fresh Squeak4.2-10548-alpha which only has had 'Update Squeak' done to update 10740.

Thx,
Ken G. Brown