[Newbies] loading Shout into trunk?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 21:50:29 UTC 2010

Thx.
I'm wondering if there might be some way for the syntax highlighting to be made to reset itself instead of giving up completely after a syntax error and everything after that doesn't work at all?
eg. the quote character? The double quote character should either be the beginning or end of a comment.

I suppose it's more complicated than that.

Ken

At 10:36 PM +0100 12/8/10, Levente Uzonyi apparently wrote:
>On Sun, 5 Dec 2010, Ken G. Brown wrote:
>
>>Further:
>>Where is the invisible character in the Workspace that has the more text, and how do you find it?
>
>You can find it out by exploring the morphs from the halos. When you find the text, look for invisible characters in the string (typically asciiValue < 33).
>
>>How do you get the "commented out" at the bottom to color properly?
>
>You don't, because there are several syntax errors before that comment.
>

>Levente
>

>>Ken
<snip>