[Newbies] Stepping of ImageMorph

Hans Gruber rukin at web.de
Thu Jan 14 03:11:05 UTC 2010

Hi Guys!

An new question von my side again, because I'm quite new in working with Squeak.

I wanted to animate an ImageMorph in my project. Therefore I figured out to overwrite the Morphs step method and set the stepTime. But that was not I was really looking for.
I want to achieve that the ImageMorph switches between several images regarding to the current key which pressed (key event handling is already implemented in my project).

Is there a possibility to start and stop stepping via keystrokes? The next problem would be how to dispatch the different kinds of images changes concerning the current button event.

Do you have any hints for me again?

Regards,
Hans