[Newbies] How do I diff two images?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Jun 2 17:55:42 UTC 2010

At Fri, 28 May 2010 10:55:31 -0600,
Clinton Blackmore wrote:

> Very interesting.  It looks like I will probably not get to try any of these methods until next week, but, what sort of
> adjustments do you think it would need for Scratch images?

  The biggest single issue is that my ImageBrowser depends on
InterpreterSimulator to load the image file and find out the object
pointers in it.  An older version of InterpreterSimulator that is
suitable for the Scratch image can be found somewhere (like in the
Squeak2.4 image) but bringing in it will take some efforts.

-- Yoshiki