[Newbies] Re: LedMorph - step problem

FrankBz kyotosong at libero.it
Mon Mar 8 12:42:27 UTC 2010

Hi Jerome, thanks for answering.. I modified the program as you suggested and
now it seems to work fine.
Basically it starts or stops stepping when sending those messages to the
LedFrame in the workspace.
What is still not working is the button that should invoke stopStepping. May
it depend on the fact that actionSelector message cannot find the
#stopStepping I defined? The reason why I'm supposing that is that the other
button which selects #delete works fine.

Have you any suggestion about that?

Just to be precise I defined wantsSteps, startStepping and stopStepping in
the OriginalLed class, then I added two methods in the main frame
startStepping and stopStepping in order to invoke the methods on the
instance variable of led of LedFrame.

Thanks in advance