[Newbies] Drag and Drop problem

FrankBz kyotosong at libero.it
Sat Mar 20 19:47:56 UTC 2010

Hello everyone, I would like to have a Morph which according to different
colored morphs dragged into it, responds with different actions. For
example, if the dragged morph is blue, the container morph should change its
background color, otherwise it should do nothing.
So far I was able to have a container Morph which accepts morphs and repels
certain colors.
How can I also specify that the container Morph does something (say, calls a
method) once a specific colored morph has been dragged into it?

Thanks in advance