[Newbies] a titleize function?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Mar 20 20:45:56 UTC 2010

On 20.03.2010, at 21:05, John McKeon wrote:
> A correct "titlization" will not capitalize "small words" (articles, prepositions etc). This is probably overkill but I've got parser madness and just could not help myself =)

Seems like overkill for the beginners list indeed ;)

Besides, the only general-purpose "titlization" method is "Start case", which capitalizes each word without exceptions.

It's purely a matter of style which words to capitalize in a title:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_case#Headings_and_publication_titles

If you want to discuss this further for possible inclusion in Squeak, please move the discussion to squeak-dev.

- Bert -