[Newbies] put seaside application online

Mike Stramba mikestramba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:41:50 UTC 2010

http://www.seasidehosting.st/

... would be the quickest, easiest way to get it online .

I'm curious about how to "roll your own" as well, I'll keep an eye on
this thread, and do some testing / searching as well.

Mike
"What is Seaside-Hosting?

Seaside-Hosting is a free hosting service for non-commercial Seaside
applications. In contrast to a standard file hosting or a virtual
server hosting this service provides a simple to use interface to set
up and run your Seaside applications. It allows you to put your own
application online within minutes.

Seaside-Hosting offers 256 MB of file-space for saving the Pharo and
Squeak web-application image and static files, e.g, pictures or style
sheets which you want to use as part of your application.
What isn't Seaside-Hosting?

Do not register for an account if you want to serve files, if you need
full access to the server, need a database, or if you have a
commercial application. Seaside-Hosting does not offer you to run PHP,
ASP, Perl etc. If you need such a hosting or additional capabilities,
please contact us at seasidehosting at netstyle.ch."