[Newbies] Best list box morph

Gary Dunn osp at aloha.com
Fri Mar 26 10:42:06 UTC 2010

I am developing techniques for building useful little apps from morphic
building blocks, typically with a BookMorph or StackMorph as the
foundation, and with a minimum of old fashioned programing. My goal is
to teach this to high school students. One basic structure I want is a
browser, like our System Browser. Basically a list box on the left and
one or more text fields to the right; clicking on an entry in the list
box displays the corresponding data.

So far I have not found a useful list box morph. The
EToyHierarchicalText morph comes close, but entry editing is too
minimal. The LazyListMorph nevers appears. Is there a preferred or
typical way this is done?

--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu
osp at aloha.com