[Newbies] Re: How to add a gif or an image to a Morph

FrankBz kyotosong at libero.it
Sun Mar 28 12:03:45 UTC 2010

thanks jerome, it works perfectly.. now I'm trying to change the image
accordingly to certain events..
when a just do again backgroundSketch: on my PasteUpMorph, it just remove
the previous content without substituting it with the new image..
I have tried to call deleteBackgroundPainting before backgroundSketch: but
nothing's changed.

so now the question is, how can I substitute the background image properly?