[Newbies] Re: Programmatically simulating drag and drop

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 17:40:12 UTC 2010

Hi Sean,

You don't have to use the ACTIVE hand.
Any hand will do.

e.g.

artificialHand = HandMorphForReplay new .

You will have to play and look at the classes. I haven't ever tried this.
So I don't know if this particular solution will work. It should be close.

Worse comes to worse you could base an ArtificialHand class on HandMorphForReplay and make something that worked to your requirements.

Happy hunting.