[Newbies] Hello, and probably a bug.

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 04:44:11 UTC 2010

Yep Its a bug.

Best thing to do is make a mantis report.

You can get a manitis account freely and easily.
A good place to start is:
http://bugs.squeak.org/view_all_bug_page.php

Mantis is patient and persistent. A good complaint with a recipe for reproducing it is a good way to begin.

What you have here is enough.

If you wish to learn more squeak I would encourage you to make a test case that will fail when run until the problem is fixed.

Again it can be done from what you have here.

Good work.