[Newbies] (no subject)

Markus Gälli gaelli at emergent.de
Mon May 10 15:07:33 UTC 2010

Or -- if you are ok not to install Squeak images but OS images like virtual box -- you could also use LatexMorph.
http://www.tesujimath.org/squeak/LatexMorph

Of course you would have to install Latex and Ghostscript first, and in the Squeak Image OSProcess, but then you could write all kinds of perfectly layouted formulas...

Then make a virtual box image to distribute it to the students.
As I said, it might very well be overkill for this problem.

Cheers

Markus