[OT] Re: [Newbies] Smalltalk klass dokumentation ?

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed May 12 00:22:56 UTC 2010

Java was and still is a success no matter how you put it.

Coming up with class comments for Squeak is a hard job because it
involves a lot of design recovery.

Comments are supposed to generalise code details in a language which
is easy to understand.

The challenge is not talking about these things as they are pretty
obvious. Actually writing comments is a challenge. As soon as you
start digging into it you realise that there is _a lot_ to do. The
task is rather daunting.

--Hannes