[Newbies] How do I diff two images?

Clinton Blackmore clinton.blackmore at gmail.com
Sat May 22 13:24:42 UTC 2010

Yes, I suppose an image is a virtual machine suspended in time.  I hadn't
even considered comparing things other than the source code.

I'd wondered about filing everything out.  That sounds like the way to go.
 Having the two images talk to each other and run comparisons also sounds
very interesting -- but sounds rather difficult (although, perhaps it is not
and it is just my lack of understanding of squeak that makes it seem so).

Clinton