[Newbies] How can make a subclass WITH the method to initialize it through the Halo

Frans van Dunné frans at southshield.net
Tue May 25 04:56:13 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I've been searching and searching without any luck. What I want to do
is the following:

1. Create a morph using the tools available in the flaps. Set the
size, colour etc.
2. Then create a MyNewSubclass of that morph (I can do this using the
red button of the halo)
3. Then pass on the MyMethod to initialize MyNewSubclass to look
exaclty as what I have edited using the tools on screen.

That last step I cannot find. I have tried inspecting and copying the
list of variables, but that takes a lot of editing before it is usable.

And I am sure this is possible, otherwise, why offer the tools?

Thanks for you time,
Frans.