[Newbies] Squeak 4.1 error

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 15:56:28 UTC 2010

It looks like you have a nil object that's getting sent the message #categories.

If you dive in with the debugger, somewhere near the top, you should be able to find your nil object. Nil has a way of begetting nil sometimes, so you may need to walk down the stack tract to find original the source of the error.

If all else fails, you should be able to recover most if not all of your code from your .changes file.