[Newbies] new browser doesn't color code for easy reading

Jonathan Wright j.c at jondw.com
Fri Oct 15 04:02:59 UTC 2010

I just installed seaside to my squeak image.  However, it seemed to
have changed/upgraded my class browser.  I love some of the new
features, like chasing variables for instance.  But it seems to have
taken away the feature of coloring the variables and methods for easier
reading.  I looked around for a preference but couldn't find one to
set it back. Is there a way to change this feature in the browser?

Any help would be appreciated!

Best Regards,
Jonathan