[Newbies] interactive simulations in Etoys/Squeak

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:49:30 UTC 2010

Thank you Ahmed for sending in this link

I am interested in this and I'll have a look at it and will comment on
it in a few weeks time (sorry my schedule does not allow it to do this
earlier).

Did you check out the sample projects which come with Etoys. They
offer a good variety as well?

And maybe it is worthwile to join the Etoys list and ask there.

--Hannes