[Newbies] blender 3D

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:26:48 UTC 2011

It's possible. Any large application will be a lot of work, of course.

Squeak supports OpenGL, so 3D is doable, but I've personally only seen it done in the VR forks (OpenCobalt and OpenQwaq.)

In OpenQwaq, you can even do a small (limited?) amount of 3D modeling from within the virtual environment itself.