[Newbies] Any Beginner Introduction on Squeak Usage

ericgao ericqiu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:50:03 UTC 2011

Have used Squeak for some days, but it seems I still don't have very clear
idea on how to use Squeak for develop, only know to open class browser to
type in code and run in workspace and debug step by step, any introduction
on other function of Squeak? and any API reference for Squeak development
environment?

How could a create a fresh image for Squeak developement?

And after clicking on create a new project, squeak go to a grey place, how
could I get back? Only i could do is closing the Squeak....