[Newbies] Re: Which clase could be used for input the charCode and draw out the font

ericgao ericqiu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 04:16:42 UTC 2011

As you sample for importing the font from TTC, how could i use it in the
system? i typed in the chinese character, it still unaccept it,

I have switch my environment to chinese now, how make it as default font?

And any suggestion on how I try on display a chinese character in a file on
the screen
like :

(StringMorph contents: ‘ab’) openInWorld