[Newbies] Keyboard input - programming course

Stephen Woolerton sdw2 at shineonline.co.nz
Mon Jul 4 23:44:20 UTC 2011

> Then, make a Morph and send it messages. Evaluate each line individually to see its effect.
>
> 	joe := Morph new.
> 	joe openInWorld.
> 	joe position: 100 at 100.
> 	joe color: Color red.

I'm running Pharo 1.2.1 and hope you can help in this list. Am running
Mac OS X 10.6.7.

I can't see how to get halos so that I can remove morphic objects I've
created. Also, if I click Ctrl-Click on an object, I get a context menu,
however choosing delete doesn't delete the Morph. I can inspect the
object via Morph/ImageMorph/PasteUpMorph.

Also System/Settings/Appearance/Morphic/Halo doesn't have anything that
helps either.

Should I be running Squeak if I want to use Morphic?

Thanks