[Newbies] Need help about tile!!

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:01:08 UTC 2011

On Friday 17 Jun 2011 7:28:15 AM Alberto Ferreira wrote:
> I'm reading squeakbyexample and learning Smalltalk.
>
> I want to create a tile which  return a SQRT resolution in a menu.
>
> I.E.: When a halo is opened if we click on a "viewer  for a text object"
> witch contains a number similar to NumericValue tile .
NumericValue tiles in the Viewer are command/slot tiles. You need a
operator/function tile for finding square roots. You will find a SquareRoot
funtion tile in the "gold box" icon of a scriptor (the name reads "random" but
if you click the up/down arrow, you can see a list of functions one of which
is SquareRoot).

HTH .. Subbu