[Newbies] Squeak Download/Installation

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:08:42 UTC 2011

Yep. If you want to keep an image at a certain state, just make a copy of
the image and changes file.

My kids used to run the Stef's robots image from a a one-click distro off a
USB key.

They would stop their robot environment, move machines (often between Ubuntu
and Windows) and resume them. I tried to explain how awesome it all was, but
they weren't the slightest bit amazed. ;-)

Just seemed like the way things should be.