[Newbies] Windows Starter

joe biggins netnum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 09:43:56 UTC 2011

Hello,

Ive developed a program that is available over the internet with the
specific instrutions to windows users to "drag and drop the image file
onto the squeak.exe file" seems simple enough to me, but it seems like
some people just want to double click everything no matter what you
say. LOL!

So, does anyone know where I can get a open source starter program
that can sit on their desktop and they can click on it and it starts
my image file.  I know nothing about windows as ive been using only
linux for over 10 years, so this would need to be a simple text file I
could tinker with or something - is there such a thing?

Many thanks