[Newbies] Another strange bug with Morphic

Martin Nilsson martinnilsson at email.com
Sat Mar 19 12:31:40 UTC 2011

Here is my game: http://paste.lisp.org/display/120653 .

 It is opened with FiveInARowGame new openInWorld.
 When you open the Preferences window, there are two
 ColorPickerMorph:s embedded in the window. They are added
 to AlignmentMorph rows internally. I use them
 to pick the colors of the noughts and crosses. But when you
 click on any of the two ColorPickerMorph:s, the first time you
 click, they jump to the front of the AlignmentMorph row
 (which isn't supposed to happen), and they
 always pick one certain color regardless of where you click.
 The next time you click on one of the ColorPickerMorph:s, it
 works as expected, but it still stays in the front of the AlignmentMorph
 row.

 So why do they jump to the front of the AlignmentMorph row?
 I have pasted the whole game above, but the relevant method
 should be FiveInARowGamePreferencesWindow>>openOnGame: .

 Thankful for help
 Regards
 Martin Nilsson