[Newbies] Connectors?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Tue Mar 22 19:58:53 UTC 2011

Looks like you may need to do 'Update' to get the latest index from the server.
That should fill the left pane, then scroll down to Connectors, and select (4.2) from the drop down list accessed by the little arrow.
You may need to select the Squeak version 4.2 in the bottom left pane, perhaps it is set for some other version.
You can toggle the version selection off to show everything available too.
Also check the Squeak Distribution, scroll down in the bottom left pane, if set to Croquet, it won't let Connectors show.
The bottom left pane sets filters that restrict what is shown in the top pane.

Ken