[Newbies] Re: Where's the source for Squeak By Example?

Rick H. cubsno1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:41:35 UTC 2011

David Corking <lists <at> dcorking.com> writes:

> www.squeaksource.com is at 130.92.65.106
>
> For successful fetches, the server header is indeed Comanche/6.2 (unix)
>
> But, for protocol errors (HTTP), it responds with
> Server: Apache/1.3.41 (Darwin) mod_jk/1.2.6 mod_ssl/2.8.31
> OpenSSL/0.9.7l PHP/4.4.9
>
> Rick, I don't have Windows 7 to test with.  Did you try with different
browsers?

Hi David.

I reset my network equipment hoping to be assigned a new IP.  Same behavior.
Then I installed Chrome, just for something different than Internet Explorer.
And it worked!

My Internet Explorer says it's version 8.0.7600.16385.

I had thought we were out of the days of incompatible browsers.  Shows what I
know.

          Regards,

          Rick