[Newbies] All-in-one download of Squeak 4.2

Joaquin Sitte j.sitte at qut.edu.au
Sat May 14 17:07:03 UTC 2011

I have just installed Squeak 4.2 in Windows XP using the only available download option (All-in-One) from www.squeak.org
It does not decompress as described under the link "Need installation help" which is a nuisance, but more importantly there is no apparent way to open Squeak with any other image than the one downloaded (4.2-10966). There is no menu option and all the ways described under the Windows installation page of the documentation do not work.

How can I select the image I want to work with in 4.2?

Thanks

Joaquin

Dr. Joaquin Sitte
Adjunct Professor
Department of Computer Science
Faculty of Science and Technology
Queensland University of Technology
GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, Q 4001 Australia
Phone +61 7 3040 2111
Fax +61 7 3138 2703
e-mail: j.sitte at qut.edu.au
homepage: http://www.scitech.qut.edu.au/~sitte