[Newbies] [ANN] Squeak Beginner Screencasts

Michael Perscheid michaelperscheid at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:54:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,

as we teach Squeak as part of our software engineering lectures, we have prepared several Squeak/Smalltalk-related screencasts that should help our students to get started. Now, I'd like to announce that we make these videos available for the community.

https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/trac/SqueakCommunityProjects/wiki/squeak_screencasts

Moreover, I'd like to acknowledge our student assistants, Eric Seckler, Robin Schreiber, and Partick Rein for all their help with these screencasts.

We will complete the list of available screencasts step by step.
If you have any wishes for new videos and feedback to existing ones, please let us know.

Best regards,
Michael