[Newbies] Re: Confused about how to get everything set up

Matt Chelen mattchelen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:50:39 UTC 2011

Sean,

I attempted to set up SqueakDBX using the method you recommended, and
when it didn't work (couldn't find one of the objects, and I kept
getting something similar to "Nothing expected ->"), I attempted to hunt
down Metacello on Google Code and install it using the method they
recommended, which also didn't work.

I'm also looking into OpenGL packages (I figure I might as well figure
all this out now and save myself the headache later), but none of them
seem to be available in the SqueakMap. In particular, I was looking at
AlienOpenGL and Lumiere.

-Matt