[Newbies] How to Find and Install FlashPlayerMorph

Joseph D. Kulisics kulisics at chem.ucla.edu
Sat Nov 12 06:21:21 UTC 2011

I'm using the Squeak4.2-10966 image with the Squeak 4.4.7.2357 VM and the V41 sources file. I cannot find a FlashPlayerMorph on the system, and I cannot find any online repository with a package. Does anyone know how to find and install the appropriate package? Thanks.

In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers.

        Moby Dick, Herman Melville

HOME PAGE URL:  http://www.overthetransom.net/kulisics/
Joseph D. Kulisics
Јосиф Кулишић