[Newbies] What makes Smalltalk different

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Nov 22 18:05:50 UTC 2011

On 22.11.2011, at 18:44, Gary Dunn wrote:
> Well put! Please can someone with permissions capture this on our swiki?

Everybody on this list has write permissions. The password is a shared secret to keep spammers out. It is explained on the home page of the swiki, under the "About this Site" heading:

"if you want to edit any page of this wiki, click the edit link in the upper menu of the page and when asked use squeak as username and viewpoints as password"

- Bert -