[Newbies] Squeak Smalltalk from the start videos

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Nov 23 00:25:09 UTC 2011

Hi all, I'm creating a series of videos for programming Squeak that are
intended for a reasonably beginning audience. I don't cover questions
like "what is an ASCII character?" and the like, but I don't make too
many assumptions about a viewer's background past the assumption that
they know what "computer programming" means at some level.

Please feel free to critique/make suggestions or otherwise offer feedback.

Squeak from the very start
Starting with squeak programming with as few assumptions as possible

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=viewall

Lawson