[Newbies] Squeakmap Package Loader Image 4.2

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Tue Oct 4 19:10:46 UTC 2011

In the bottom left pane, click on the Squeak Distributions title to get all packages.
If you click any of the Squeak Versions shown by clicking the little arrow to the left of 'Squeak Versions', you filter the list showing only those packages that have been flagged as known to work with that version.
Similarly with the various other selections, you get subsets of the package list.

Ken