[Newbies] OSProcess example

Prashanth Hebbar hebbarp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:24:13 UTC 2011

Dave,

I must add that I saw an error pop up while downloading the plugin (not the
core mcz). All I saw in the debugger stack was that "default" was giving
problem I was in no mood to dive in, so at random picked up an older version
(ProcessWrapper-Core-ul.27.mcz<http://www.squeaksource.com/ProcessWrapper/ProcessWrapper-Core-ul.27.mcz>)
to load everything again. And it worked. This may serve as part of
documentation.

Regards,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 03:13:10PM +0530, Prashanth Hebbar wrote:
> > Dave,
> >
> > Thank you very much. ProcessWrapper by Levente Uzonyi works for me. I am
> > able to accomplish what I want.
>
> Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad it's working!
>
> Dave

Prashanth Hebbar
Bangalore