[Newbies] [ANN] Language of Languages Demo at SPLASH '11

Nick Chen nchen.dev at mac.com
Mon Oct 17 01:46:02 UTC 2011

Dear Smalltalkers

Jamie Douglass, Ralph Johnson and I are working on an experimental language
workbench called Language of Languages (LoLs) that focuses on unifying
concepts
(meta-models) across different notations. This affords the user greater
flexibility for editing the model in a variety of different notations while
maintaining consistency. We are building this language workbench on top of
Pharo
Smalltalk[1] and we are using the Glamour engine[2] to build some of the
language browsers.

If anyone is attending SPLASH[3] this year, we'd like to invite you to one
of
our demo sessions. You can find a schedule of our demos at
http://languageoflanguages.org/news. You can find more information about
LoLs
from our website at http://www.languageoflanguages.org.

Hope to see you at SPLASH '11!