[Newbies] Re: How to make FFI work?

Overcomer Man overcomer.man at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 00:53:59 UTC 2011

Update.
I located the FFI install which works with Squeak 4.2 but fails on Cuis 3.3
http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/cf58c358-46ee-465e-b6db-2740e9b32a53/files/InstallFFI4.st

That failed with this error walkback:
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #location:user:password:

Juan says it uses Monticello not included in Cuis.  Any suggestions on how
to tweak installFFI4.st to work under Cuis?   Thanks.