[Newbies] Easy To Reproduce Bug
overcomer.man at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:33:29 UTC 2011
Since I don't know how to get past the wrench in copying a debug, here's an
easy recipe to reproduce the error.
1. Open up a fresh image of Cuis, and a fresh browser.
2. Add a dummy category and class.
3. Add a test method to return a string.
3. Add text to the string before accepting it.
4. Repeat 3 or 4 times then an error will appear: 'Instances of
UndefinedObject are not indexable'
5. Clicking on the text pane will produce additional errors with the same
This appears to be semi-random. I have had it happen without the repeats in
It sometimes goes away for a while.
To insure reproducability, I copied text each time from
In my newbie opinion, it looks like it must happen to people frequently. It
also happens in Workspace.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Beginners