[Newbies] Move an object into another project

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:38:50 UTC 2011

Interesting. I always use the Squeak flap for this, the one with the
animated trash can. Never occurred to me I could use any flap.

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.org

On Sep 26, 2011 4:28 AM, "K. K. Subramaniam" <kksubbu.ml at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday 25 Sep 2011 8:31:07 AM Jonathan Wright wrote:
> Is there a way to move an object from one ...
Yes, by using flaps - these are global containers. For instance, the flap
that
contains Paint tool, Rectangle, Ellipse etc is a flag. Just drag your text
object into this flap, switch to the target project and then pick and drop
the
text into the opened project.

If you need specific help, please include the version of your Squeak/Etoys.

HTH .. Subbu