[Newbies] perform withArguments

Dawson abu_joseph at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 17:59:40 UTC 2012

Hi Louis,

Thanks, your advice looks very good here we hadn't even thought about
ordered collections (we studied the "Squeak by example book" before we
started our project, but sometimes it's hard to figure out when exactly
you might need to use stuff you read about, even if you do the examples)

.. I had thought there might be a way of "building up" the "cellObject
cellLock: aBoolean" ... judging from the replies, it seems that it is
either a) crazy, b) it can't be done, c) no one knows how to do it.

I think we'll give your suggestion a go when we get a few minutes.
(ah .. the we is my son and I).

Thanks,

Dawson