[Newbies] Green Screen in Etoys

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 04:23:25 UTC 2012

Great videos. Looks like the book morph is a great way to make a presentation. And those arrows, I guess, are part of the connectors package.

If your asking how to improve the explanations, I can't say I've got anything to offer. Working with students, to my mind, has made you present things in a highly comprehensible way.

Nice work,
Chris