[Newbies] Scamper and Squeak-4.3

Guillaume Thouvenin guillaume.thouvenin at polymtl.ca
Fri May 4 08:00:06 UTC 2012

Chris Cunnington <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> a écrit :

> You'll see that Squeak 3.0 came out in 2005, so there is a seven year
> difference between it and Squeak 4.3.
>
> Squeak 3.8 has Scamper. And Alice3D would be in an older version of
> Squeak as well.
>
> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.8/

  Ok I see. Does that mean that Scamper is not available in Squeak 4.3?
Perhaps he was replaced by another browser?

  In any case thank you Chris for your help and I will use Squeak 3.8.1
to play with exemples given in the book. I imagine that it's quite easy
to switch to version 4.3 if you learned with version 3.8.1.

Regards,
Guillaume