[Newbies] SketchMorph?

OrgmiGeek cool.origami.1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:06:31 UTC 2012

Hello
Okay I have been trying to write code to a SketchMorph (I drew something
from the paint editor thing that is built into the squeak image).

I have tried some things like bring up the morphic halo, then pressing the
debug thing on the halo and then "Make own subclass" and I also tried
"Browse Morph class". I know that the "viewer for player brings up the etoys
maker thing but is there a way to code my SketchMorph in the system browser?

Thanks every one who looked at this

-----
---
Under the age of 15 so don't want to post my name