[Newbies] Bigdaddy27 left a message for you

Blendr noreply+656607994 at blendr.com
Thu Sep 27 14:42:06 UTC 2012

Bigdaddy27 left a message for you

Only you can see the sender and content of your message, and you can delete it anytime. You can instantly reply using our message exchange system:
http://us1.blendr.com/01223056288/in/MIs7XKpRLPs/?lang_id=3&m=63&mid=506465bd00000000000300000074d2bd008340550015

Some other people in the area who are on Badoo
Euro (Boston, United States)
amy smith (Boston, United States)
Zizou (Boston, United States)

http://us1.blendr.com/01223056288/in/MIs7XKpRLPs/?lang_id=3&m=63&mid=506465bd00000000000300000074d2bd008340550015

If the link in this message does not work, try copying and pasting it into your browser.

This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Bigdaddy27. If you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be deleted soon.

Have fun!
The Blendr Team

Blendr is powered by Badoo. You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below).
If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo, http://us1.blendr.com/impersonation.phtml?lang_id=3&email=beginners%40lists.squeakfoundation.org&block_code=072f15&m=63&mid=506465bd00000000000300000074d2bd008340550015 here to opt out.
Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales
under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at 44a The Green, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9NA.