[Newbies] How do i list the execution order of objects inside a method?

mircea mircea at unom.ro
Fri Jan 25 09:26:53 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have this piece of code (taken from ProfSted). How do i programmatically
get the order in which the objects are executed by Squeak. I know the order
of execution from smalltalk documentation. But what if i need this
information inside an app i'm building.

tutorial: aTutorialClass lesson: aSelector
	| tutorial |
	tutorial := aTutorialClass new.
	self player tutorial: tutorial.
	self tutorial: aTutorialClass lessonAt: (tutorial indexOfLesson:
aSelector).

Thank you!