[Newbies] How can I embed an object in another "holder"

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Mon Jan 28 06:31:37 UTC 2013

Thanks Subbu.

I started looking at what you sent and poking around trying to figure out
the code, then realized I could do it "the Etoys way" and put the morph
back into its previous holder (which can vary and I store in a player
variable).
I wound up using a playfield include tile and replacing *playfield* with
the variable used to store the original holder:

self getOrigHolder include: self.

Stephen